U.S. Cup Series
2021-2022 U.S. Cup Series
The US Cup is our premier domestic series. It provides an opportunity for the best U20 athletes from across America to compete for spots on USA Nordic teams and qualify for Junior World Championship teams in both ski jumping and nordic combined. Eleven venues, from Utah to Vermont, host events as part of the series, and USA Nordic is thrilled to be a part of the events that have been happening for over 100 years!
- US Cup Class
- Primary Event - The US Cup class is a U20 class.
- Secondary Event (if the site includes) – Open Event
- Includes any athletes over the age of 20 (both National and International)
- Prize money is required (outlined under “Cash Awards”).
- Men’s and Women’s Ski Jumping
- Men’s and Women’s NC Class
- Only athletes with active NGB and USA Nordic memberships will be counted in the overall US Cup standings.
- Foreign athletes can be included if LOC so chooses however they will not be included in US Cup standings and will not be eligible for US Cup prize money unless the site includes a “Secondary Event” of which the participants will be eligible for that prize money (as outlined in “Cash Awards”)
Competition Format (U20 Class Only):
- The top three (3) junior ski jumping athletes, men and women, and NC athletes, men and women will qualify for a spot on the Junior National Team (must meet Junior National Team Criteria).
- Overall US Cup winner is decided by an athlete’s best five (5) point-scoring finishes out of 10 competitions (if less than five Nordic Combined it will be determined by the total number)
- An athlete must compete in at least three (3) out of the five divisions (assuming US Cup competitions are held in three divisions): RMD, IMD, Alaska, Central, East, to be eligible to win the US Cup.
- Additional athlete spots in domestic Continental (2-3) and FIS Cups (20) will be determined using the current US Cup Ranking List.
- The qualified quota spots will be decided by the National Team coaches for each event.
- There will be no tiebreaker in the case of a tie for the overall winner.
U.S. Cup Series Qualifying Events
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.