Hill sizes: K10, K18, K32
Click HERE to register
SCHEDULE* OF EVENTS
*All times are approximate and dependent on weather conditions.
- 9 – 9:45 am: check-in and all hills open for practice
- 9:45 – 10 am: all hills closed
- 10 am: K10/K20 competition (these jumps will run simultaneously)
- K32 competition immediately follows the completion of K10/K20 events
- Cross Country Ski Race (Nordic Combined) follows the jumping competition (estimated to begin at about 12:30 pm)
The distance of the cross country ski race (Nordic Combined race) is dependent on the age of the athlete (U10=1K, U12=2K, U14=3K, Open=5K; all distances depend on snow conditions).
Athletes may jump in BOTH the K20 and K32 competitions at no additional cost (for the second jump); to do so, be sure to select “K32 Jump Add On” when making event selections.
Any athlete competing in a jumping event may add the Nordic Combined Race at no additional cost; to do so, be sure to select “Nordic Combined Race Add On” when making event selections.
No awards ceremony will be held. Results will be sent via email within 24 hours. Each competitor will receive a candy bar!
Date: January 29
Time: 12:00 am - 11:59 pm