- Home Town Park City, Utah
- Home Club Park City Ski and Snowboard
- Birthdate August 30, 2002
- Year Named to Team 2019
Paige Jones first strapped on a pair of skis at the age of 3, when her father, Gordon, taught her how to downhill ski. Ski Jumping came at the age of 9, and immediately she was addicted to the challenge the sport presented.
Since making the U.S. Women’s Ski Jumping National Team in 2019, Jones became the first woman to jump a big hill in a World Championship event, as well as competed at the 2020 Youth Olympic Games and 2021 World Championships. Every competition day, Jones slips on a pair of shark socks for good luck.
Jones has two siblings, a sister Elle and a brother Merritt. In her spare time, she enjoys diving into fantasy/dystopian novels, drawing, painting, and improving her balance on a slackline. Jones graduated from Park City High School in 2020 and will graduate from the University of Utah in 2024.
- 2021 and 2023 U.S. World Championships Team Member
- 2023 Silver Medalist, U.S. National Championships
- 25th place in the Individual HS97 World Cup in Rasnov (2022/2023 Season)
- 3rd place in the Individual HS100 Continental Cup in Park City (2021/2022 Season)